Friday, February 8, 2013

An extended look at Alex's progress

Well, I have not been posting a lot lately because of everything we've been contending with around here...but in lieu of a long description of what Alex is up to, I thought I would post an extended video of his most recent physical therapy session. Things to look for, especially if you remember where he was at in June...note the advances in his social interaction and playfulness; language (longer and more sophisticated sentences); and physical abilities (see how well he stands up and sits up straight, with prompting). He looks more and more like a mischievous little boy, ready for the next fun thing to come along.


6 comments:

  1. He looks like he is having a great deal of fun at his physical therapy- lovely to see so many smiles from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this. He followed directions so well. He seemed to understand time as in "when PT is over" and didn't get upset. He is so much straighter, using his core. And he didn't get frustrated trying to get off the swing. He is moving along so well. Good job to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Alex has a great PT team there! He has made amazing progress! Knowing where he was and what would have happened to him , I have trouble holding back the tears! He is one very lucky little guy and you are wonderful, wonderful parents!!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, my tears flow when I see Alex, prayers flowing with them. Thanks for sharing this. He is such a light - as are you both, Jerry and Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I loved every single second of this! You guys have such wonderful PTs! He gives me so much hope for this little buddy! http://reecesrainbow.org/52645/navid

    ReplyDelete